Sunday, April 20

Trip to BJ

Lately, my travel schedule has been lessen a bit. I can now afford to
stay in HK for 2 weeks and fly to BJ for 1 week. Hopefully, this is a
good sign that my team in PRC is settling in. (Of course, there are
still a couple "issues" need to be solved in terms of my team dynamic.)

Today, it's time to fly to BJ again today. When I arrived at the
airport, I found that there are quite a lot of people waiting for check
in. The queue is really long. Just realized that because of the
Typhoon yesterday, a lot of flights were delayed. The airport is still
"digesting" all the delay. My flight has already delayed for 35 mins.
Hopefully, it won't be further delay. The good sight is that I just
heard the announcement on the boarding gate. Hopefully, that'll mean
the plane has arrived.

(I'm keeping my finger crossed and see whether I will get an upgrade
this time... (^_^))

No comments: